|Over the last decade, MCG has developed consulting and research capabilities in several regions worldwide. MCG has undertaken global research (primary and secondary research) on select verticals for international clients. MCG is now capable of conducting independent market studies in several regions including Middle East, Europe, South East Asia. MCG has also conducted studies in China, Japan and Latin America. MCG’s consultants travel to many of these countries to conduct research; where needed, they are supported by local firms or associates in these countries.
MCG has a worldwide network of associate firms who assist us in localization and linguistic interpretation. MCG’s associates are located in South East Asia, China, Japan, Middle East, Europe and Latin America.
Click here for a list of our International Associates
Verticals where international research has been conducted include:
In addition to independent assignments, we have also partnered with leading consulting firms in select locations worldwide.
- Aluminium downstream
- Building and construction
Some of the large studies in the recent years that involved global market research include:
- In recent years, MCG conducted extensive research in the MENA region and Europe for aluminium downstream products
- MCG undertook studies on the metal can packaging market in Philippines and also on select countries in the Middle East
- A global elevator major commissioned MCG to undertake a study on the elevator, escalator and moving walk markets in select countries in the Middle East
- Since 2008, MCG has undertaken extensive research on the global aluminium industry for a European publisher; These exhaustive reports included:
- Aluminium foil
- Aluminium FRP
- Aluminium extrusions
- Aluminium recycling
- Recently, MCG produced over 30 global reports on the global packaging market for a leading publisher based in UK